Half of the 197s in Blackpool

Cheers :smile:. Yeah it's a red film.

Off side front coil spring has snapped. Warranty company will only replace the one spring though, and if I want Renault to change the other for me it will be £273. I've got the tools so I might buy some Eibach Pro and change them all myself.

Its such a sorry site.

Ross what courtesy car have you got?

i have a 1.2 clio with the plate "S**t plow" or SH12 PLO.

how ever seeing them together, my clio is coming off when I get the car back.

So you're part of the reason why I couldn't get a courtesy car! I had to drive my car there, then the driver from the garage drove me to work, then he will come and pick me up again later.

I've had a silver Clio courtesy car from there before. That was a 1.2 manual. **** Plough is a very apt name...

So you're part of the reason why I couldn't get a courtesy car! I had to drive my car there, then the driver from the garage drove me to work, then he will come and pick me up again later.

I've had a silver Clio courtesy car from there before. That was a 1.2 manual. **** Plough is a very apt name...

That will be me, I may also be the reason why said 1.2 is now only managing 25mpg

:driveby:

I have **** Plough all week, a damn slow week its going to be.

Mine's still moving! Which is a good thing, given that I've just spent my back-pay on 12 months tax. :worried:

Last edited:
Cheers :smile:. Yeah it's a red film.

Off side front coil spring has snapped. Warranty company will only replace the one spring though, and if I want Renault to change the other for me it will be £273. I've got the tools so I might buy some Eibach Pro and change them all myself.

I like that, might have to try some on the bus.

Renaults prices make me laugh - Let us know how it goes!

No problem! I paid £18 but didn't use most of it. Send me £5 via paypal gift and I'll send you enough to do what I did on mine :smile:. I presume it's for a Megane? If so could you send me the dimensions of what you need.

I've had the call from Renault, they confirmed the warranty will only cover one spring. Now I have the decision of whether to A) Buy another front spring and change it myself £110 B) Buy some H&Rs or Eibachs £150-£200 C) New shocks and new springs all round £400. I'm on 67k miles so I can't help but feel lowering springs will finish them off and I'll be changing them asap. Grrrr.

No problem! I paid £18 but didn't use most of it. Send me £5 via paypal gift and I'll send you enough to do what I did on mine :smile:. I presume it's for a Megane? If so could you send me the dimensions of what you need.

I've had the call from Renault, they confirmed the warranty will only cover one spring. Now I have the decision of whether to A) Buy another front spring and change it myself £110 B) Buy some H&Rs or Eibachs £150-£200 C) New shocks and new springs all round £400. I'm on 67k miles so I can't help but feel lowering springs will finish them off and I'll be changing them asap. Grrrr.

Sounds like a plan - Yeah it's for the Meg, i'll go and measure the lights and will PM you.

IMO, i'd go for the Eibachs - though as your shocks have done 67k, maybe worth looking for some second hand low milers to replace?