Rear Half Roll Cage - Enquiry

LiamRS197

Paid Member
I'm hoping someone can help to point me in the right direction. I am looking for a bolt in rear half roll cage, I've had a quick look about and stumbled across the following:

Not entirely sure if anyone has had any experience with them? I'm based near Stoke-on-Trent, and would be looking to have one made up and powder coated White, and then installed by somebody.

It doesn't have to necessarily be the same company that supplies and fits the cage, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :smile:

JP Cages near Cadwell Park did mine. Price, fit and finish excellent. Would highly recommend

Attachments

• F034EEE4-FAA4-4245-8BBA-1DD034A77B10.jpeg
    F034EEE4-FAA4-4245-8BBA-1DD034A77B10.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 9A25F71B-7CFB-4B6F-A41C-E99934751260.jpeg
    9A25F71B-7CFB-4B6F-A41C-E99934751260.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: LiamRS197
Very nice, is this a bolt-in unit or was it weld in?
Bolt in. I opted for using the existing rear isofix points and bolting the front legs through the floor pan with a spreader plate. He’ll cater for any needs

Bolt in. I opted for using the existing rear isofix points and bolting the front legs through the floor pan with a spreader plate. He’ll cater for any needs

Thanks for that, worth knowing. I'm in talks with John at Tylah Motorsport at the moment, he is looking to get a bolt-in option lined up sometime soon

Reactions: Beany
Thanks for that, worth knowing. I'm in talks with John at Tylah Motorsport at the moment, he is looking to get a bolt-in option lined up sometime soon
Tylah did my cage, granted I’ve got a full weld in But They’ve done a great job would highly
Recommend

SD do one

• RBR020 5SXU - Rear roll cage, removable back stays, fixed cross diagonal, harness bar
    May be used alone
May have to purchase via Mark Fish Motorsport

You could get it fitted locally by Dave at Motion Motorsport

I’ve got an SW in mine, though most my mates have JP ones. Personally I think the JP ones seem to be a little better quality imo. They also do one which is a little shorter which can be fitted with the standard interior.

There’s not really anywhere round here which is priced sensibly either. I ended up taking my old car to a place called ARC Autosport - link to his work here: https://instagram.com/arcautosport?igshid=29o2mnmotnjm

You’re welcome to come have a nosey round my car once the lockdowns over, as I’m only in Bucknall. Could get one of my mates to pop down with their JP caged cars too.

SD do one

• RBR020 5SXU - Rear roll cage, removable back stays, fixed cross diagonal, harness bar
    May be used alone
May have to purchase via Mark Fish Motorsport

You could get it fitted locally by Dave at Motion Motorsport

Thanks for that Paul, just looking Motion Motorsport helped with a MK1 Golf GTi build for someone that I know :smile:

I’ve got an SW in mine, though most my mates have JP ones. Personally I think the JP ones seem to be a little better quality imo. They also do one which is a little shorter which can be fitted with the standard interior.

There’s not really anywhere round here which is priced sensibly either. I ended up taking my old car to a place called ARC Autosport - link to his work here: https://instagram.com/arcautosport?igshid=29o2mnmotnjm

You’re welcome to come have a nosey round my car once the lockdowns over, as I’m only in Bucknall. Could get one of my mates to pop down with their JP caged cars too.

Great information, appreciate your honesty mate. Once this Corona has all blown over I may well take you up on that! :sunglasses:

Reactions: RSRowe