Had my Milltek Center Silencer Removed (vid added)

Hahaha nice one mate!

VIDEO!!! :smiley:

Can't wait to hear it!!

VIDEO :smile: I have noticed a flat spot with mine! It's really annoying and need to get it remapped again at some point. Does yours pop on every gear change?

video please :smile:

Yes nice job there angel. VIDEOooooooooo

Get a vid up mate!

Will do lads, will have to be the weekend tho, busy tomorrow as its my Wedding Anniversary :wink:

Last edited:
thats one thing i miss when i changed the engines over!! so miss the group n rally sound

Don't say that Jonesy, I was swaying heavily to the meg engine conversion and now you say that the modding barometer is now pointing back to supercharger.. Lol

Don't say that Jonesy, I was swaying heavily to the meg engine conversion and now you say that the modding barometer is now pointing back to supercharger.. Lol

i'll be honest there is no exhaust out for a megane engine clio, so we are all using an exhaust built for the clio with a n/a engine!

dont get me wrong, my car has an awesome growl, mike (robinson) will be able to tell u more on the sound. but that is the only downer tbh!

u will forget about the noise when u get a dump valve fitted lol

i'll be honest there is no exhaust out for a megane engine clio, so we are all using an exhaust built for the clio with a n/a engine!

dont get me wrong, my car has an awesome growl, mike (robinson) will be able to tell u more on the sound. but that is the only downer tbh!

u will forget about the noise when u get a dump valve fitted lol

sounds like you need to be the FIRST to have a custom exhaust made....it will have you barping and poping in no time if you do :thumbup1:

God it sounds like it was recorded on the radio! Albeit! In real life I bet It sounds epic, camera does no justice :-(

First vid sounds awesome tho :s

God it sounds like it was recorded on the radio! Albeit! In real life I bet It sounds epic, camera does no justice :-(

First vid sounds awesome tho :s

I blame Jonesy, he was standing far too close for the awesome wall of sound... It does sound epic in real life tho..