Gordini 200

Well thought i would start a wee thread abouts my wee clio with its recent updates.

Here is how i bought him standard.

standard1.jpg
standard.jpg

First thing i done was remove the stripes off of him.. although this is a limited edition car.. i decided that the stickers had to go as i no longer liked them. Next Vinnie Carbon Wrapped the front part of the bumper that was white as per pictures below

IMG_1278.jpg
IMG_1279.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg

Next thing that was carbon wrapped was the white wing mirrors

IMG_1301.jpg

Last thing for the day was to lower him, although he is as low as the last clio i am going to raise him a bit.

IMG_1297.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg

Last edited:
Does look much better without the gordini bits, but I think I would have just bought an albi blue 200 instead

Does look much better without the gordini bits, but I think I would have just bought an albi blue 200 instead

Your maybe right there but when i first bought the gordini i loved every thing abouts it.. then went off the stripes really quickly so i removed them and covered up the white bits that made it looking stupid with out the stripes. We live and learn... and i am only keeping it for a wee bit any ways before i sell it again :smiley:

lost on this one.. explain?

Cruising at 70 on the motorway today. All of a sudden a boulder and i meen a boulder apeared slap bang in the middle of my lane. There was too much traffic to swerve. Went over it. Thud under the front then a huge bang it took a big chunk outa the tank just infront of rear axle and at the side of the exhaust. Id just put £70 of tesco 99 in it......... Now its on the m67 lol. Gutted.

I hate to say it but I prefer it the way it was (Except for the wheels). Still looks good, but less than it did.

I would've changed the wheels and left the rest of the Gordini bits personally, but each to their own!! For some reason I thought all Gordini's came with the cup pack... obviously not!?
Enjoy it while you have it anyway, the carbon bits do look good :thumbup1:

Nah its an optional extra to have the cup pack.. wasnt worth the extra grand in my opinion..

Good to see different feed back.. although its a gordini i wondered what peoples thoughts would have been on it if it was a standard 200 minus the wheels of course :smiley: