Gordini 200 - any left!?

Paul

Platinum Member
I am just wondering if all of these have been sold yet?

Im not looking to swap, any time soon, but I have been wondering if they had all found owners. I know you can still spec them up on Renaults website, so I imagine you can still order them too but I know it doesn't always work like that!

If anyone knows that would be good! :huh:

Yes, both myself and Curley have seen white ones around the Birmingham/Coventry area. Someone about owns a black one too.

There is a black on in Brighton!

I nearly feinted when a work colleague CALLED ME to tell me lol. I said "Describe it, don't believe it was a Gordini"

White bits on it and two stipes. So it was :smile:

Gordini blue is like Ferrari red. Different color for me make no sense because the history and also because the interior remain blue......this has no sense.
The expecting delivery is at the end of February......I hope:wink:

Last edited:
Gordini blue is like Ferrari red. Different color for me make no sense because the history and also because the interior remain blue......this has no sense.
The expecting delivery is at the end of February......I hope:wink:

Saying that though, our Gordini blue on the 200s isn't actually Gordini blue! LOL It was racing blue.

I still see no sense in the white and black ones... and then to remove the stripes aswell! Of course you get a massive spec but it ruins the exclusivity of it...

On the other hand, they are making our Malta blue with stripes a bit rarer :wink:

Saying that though, our Gordini blue on the 200s isn't actually Gordini blue! LOL It was racing blue.

I still see no sense in the white and black ones... and then to remove the stripes aswell! Of course you get a massive spec but it ruins the exclusivity of it...

On the other hand, they are making our Malta blue with stripes a bit rarer :wink:

you are right our blue is not the orginal Gordini blue that i think is more light, but it's blue:wink:
Also Ferrari Red in year change a little but our more....
I see one twingo gordini "live" and i love that color. The photos change a little every colour.....

Similar Thread Suggestions