Gone back to a Megane again.

Well after 3 RS Clios and a Megane 250 I knew it wouldn't be long till I got another Megane.
Don't get me wrong I have loved all my Clio's as they have all been so much fun to drive but when I drove passed the local Renault dealers just before Christmas I saw this Megane and just had to buy it. Yes it's only the GT (as the RS is not out yet) but everything about it is so many steps up from the Clio.
I have done just over 4K in it now and i can't fault it in any way!
Maybe when the RS is out i will change it but for now it's the best Renault i have ever owned.

4981_edit.jpg

4987_edit.jpg

IMG_4867.JPG

Great choice enjoy I drove one last year at Spa fantastic motor great colour too.

Yeah it was the colour that I spotted to start with as I drove passed, I had to turn round and go back to see what car it was, that's when I knew I had to buy it.
I think if I change to the RS when they come out I might have to go for Yellow??
Blue or Yellow are the best colours I think, never getting black again as it only looks good for about 30 seconds after its been cleaned then its dirty again.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Yeah it was the colour that I spotted to start with as I drove passed, I had to turn round and go back to see what car it was, that's when I knew I had to buy it.
I think if I change to the RS when they come out I might have to go for Yellow??
Blue or Yellow are the best colours I think, never getting black again as it only looks good for about 30 seconds after its been cleaned then its dirty again.
I've a deposit.on a RS through my local friend

Reactions: blackpanther
Lovely car mate. I've only seen one new megane in red and boy did it stand out (in a good way). That interior is also very impressive, definitely better than that of the competition imo. Is that purple light in the door cards ambient lighting?

Lovely car mate. I've only seen one new megane in red and boy did it stand out (in a good way). That interior is also very impressive, definitely better than that of the competition imo. Is that purple light in the door cards ambient lighting?

Mine is the only one ive seen on the road so far, yes it has ambient lighting in all the doors and centre console which can be colour changed and dimmed. It has LED headlights which are miles better than normal headlights. The seats are comfy (and heated)
The whole build quality is far better than any other Renault ive been in.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Was impressed when I sat in one at my local dealership a couple of months ago. Just feels like it has solid build quality and would tick most boxes if I needed a bigger car. Enjoy!

Must admit to liking this we had the previous shape gt with the 1.5d engine - engine was great, car was not that great though realised how poorly constructed it was when I stepped into my Octavia VRS - this shape really steps it up though - the new RS hopefully will look a bit more 'angry' that's the reason I skipped the previous shape megane appreciate the 250 etc is probably amazing to drive the looks just dont cut it for me. Lets hope Renault get a bit more back on track the new Twingo to me is just a Fiat 500 clone which is a pity. loved my previous shape Twingo 133.