Golf R32

Afternoon Gents,

I would like some opinions on the above. I have always had a fascination with them and the sound they make is incredible. Insurance has always been the barrier because of my age but I have had a decent quote so I'm back looking at them again.

I have owned a 197 & a 200 both awesome cars, but I just keep thinking about chopping the clio for an R32.

I'm looking at a blue 3 door 2006 50,000. all leather. standard car.

has anyone had one?

nah im kidding! i like them, and the sound they make is ace! kid at my work has one in the blue! there nice, but are expensive!

I would haved loved one and if it wasn't for a totally useless sales man I would have had one before the Clio

yeah great car i thought about owning one the problem i had was the speck id want one with everything then they cost a fortune also a friend has a charged one what a machine sound and performance :thumbsup:

They sound amazing and I've always fancied the DSG but they're still a touch too expensive for what they are.

What about a PH2 Clio V6

I know two lads with them, not the most economical of things and i don't think i could get good MPG out of one.

Not with the noise they make :smiley:

What about a PH2 Clio V6

I have a little girl so trying to bring a little practicality to my life also :blink:

I'm kidding myself. Well I only get 24mpg out of my clio so I'm not too bothered about MPG

I have just always thought they are such a beautiful car, I'm just unsure if the performance is that much different

I don't think it'll be any better performance wise personally. Straight line it'll have the edge but in the twistys i doubt it will. But, then it is an entirely different beast!

I don't think it'll be any better performance wise personally. Straight line it'll have the edge but in the twistys i doubt it will. But, then it is an entirely different beast!

I'm going to test drive one at the weekend, so with any luck I'll get a decent sales man and he will let me push it a little

They sound amazing and I've always fancied the DSG but they're still a touch too expensive for what they are.

What about a PH2 Clio V6

Golf over a v6 any day, more seats a proper boot, faster, sound better, handle better, interior etc. I do like Clio v6's but at the same time I don't 'get it'.

My sister has one. Mk5 is a huge improvement over the mk4. I liked it, not earth shattering performance but a nice car none the less, you won't be disappointed

I had a mk5 one for 5 years before the Clio, brilliant car, my mate had one with turbo conversion with DSG, I drove it once, I was shaking for ages.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Non-Clio For Sale 1
C Gallery 18
BenW Other Marques 22
A2ON Other Marques 11
R Detailing 3