Free Fantasy F1 & Fantasy MotoGP...

Correct results are up now, I've dropped from 5th to 9th lol!

EDIT: Are the points actually correct? I got 20 less points for massa in today's race than I did for Australia even though he finished and qualified higher in Malaysia?

Last edited:
Stupid frigging rule, I get why its there. From what I can see though he barely moved!? He did no different to Massa in the last race in Aus. Just because one of their precious Ferrari hit him they had to penalise both of them.

They complain nobody overtakes each other, and then when two world class drivers try to mix it up they penalise them. Why even bother starting the race?

Woohoo, i went in the huff with this game because after Australia we were bottom.

Now sitting joint top c'mon the A500 :lol:

hmm still forth, I need a bad result for Red Bull to boost me up a bit.... probably not gonna happen anytime soon though lol.

I don't understand how this game hands out points. I got loads of points for massa in the first race and have got less points for massa in the 2nd and 3rd race even though he qualified and finished higher??

Ben, it's been a bit of a fail so far...

After every race they put up the results for LAST YEARS race at the same track and then 2/3 days later they correct it.

I think I'll find us a better one to use for next year hahaha!!! This was my second choice this year anyway, but oh well, it'll be right in the end.

F1 Manager thats used on R.S, froum is quite good you earn money so you can change driver, car and engine when you have enough money :smile:

Last edited:
I would have thought the idea is to end up with the most points/money. If your buying new drivers your sacrificing points/money to buy them in the first place so it evens it out. I would presume anyway thats how most Fantasy games work.

Same for me, but i'm also in a league with another forum and that's showing the same so guess there must be a problem with the site

It'll be the usual ''update failure'', give it a few days and all will be well. :smiley: