Free Fantasy F1 & Fantasy MotoGP...

LOL @ Robo, that's what time I get up for work mate. Well, technically I get up at 0245 and I popped on here whilst I was having my brekkie. :smiley:

LOL @ Robo, that's what time I get up for work mate. Well, technically I get up at 0245 and I popped on here whilst I was having my brekkie. :smiley:

OUCH!! Sod that! For me there's only one 2.45 in a day :smiley: I deal with a lot of night/early workers with work, your an odd bunch lol

Hahaha, yeah it does funny things to you when you see two 3 O'clocks in a day!!! :smiley:

Ah well, it's a marathon not a sprint. :smiley:

I took an educated gamble on my second driver and he's done well so far, hopefully the race will go along the same lines.

It'll be interesting, certainly did well picking the Renault engine. I had higher hopes for sutil though

Renaultsport FTW. :smiley:

I went for Di Resta over Sutil, he's a great driver and he's beat everyone in the current F1 field before in lower formulas. :smile:

Renaultsport FTW. :smiley:

I went for Di Resta over Sutil, he's a great driver and he's beat everyone in the current F1 field before in lower formulas. :smile:

Me too! Got Di resta and rosberg as my drivers. A little disappointed with nico today but his race pace is usually good so fingers crossed!

For some reason, the website has ballsed up and published LAST SEASONS results for this mornings GP.

Worry not, it will be corrected in good time and all of the points will be adjusted accordingly.

For anybody who didn't get up early, it was a great race, make sure you catch the rerun. :wink:

You can see everyones team now...

I'm with Vettel, Di Resta, Force India & Renault. :wink:

top :smiley: yaaaay lol

EDIT: Hang on, looks like the results are wrong atm? probably go back down once they are edited.

Last edited:
I was so confused looking at the results! Makes sense now

I thought the race was pretty boring to be honest, hope the rest of the season is better

I think the Vettel bit was boring, but the rest of it was alright, some decent little scraps and the new boys all put on a show. :smile:

I'm not convinced about this wing postbox thing though, doesn't seem to do a great deal.

They were saying opening the flap was equivalent to about 100bhp but jenson certainly wasn't gaining on massa down the pit straight

Anybody watch the forum after on the red button? they replayed the pass Vettel put on Button and Vettel over took outside the lines. Nice to know the penalties are still constant

Anybody watch the forum after on the red button? they replayed the pass Vettel put on Button and Vettel over took outside the lines. Nice to know the penalties are still constant

but they also said thatt he pass was made before he went over the lines, but the same thing happened when bume overtook a for india at the same place where vettel went off and that was for postion, nothing happened