Free Fantasy F1 & Fantasy MotoGP...

Woohoo, that's 3 of us already!!! :smile:

It's a different game to the one I originally looked at, but the problem with the original one is that no two teams in the country can be the same. When trying to make my time, I must've gone through about 15 different combinations and all of them were rejected. This one is much simpler and I think the prices are more realistic too for the performance levels of the drivers etc.

^^^^ lol at the video!

Teams set up I'm Team RenaultSport (even though I couldn't have their Chassis and I didn't want any Renault drivers lol!)

Yeah I did try doing this the other night when I joined. I couldn't get it to work at all and their example wasn't working either.

All it did was display the text not embed anything no matter wat I tried. If anyone can get it to work I will sort something out i.e. another thread in the motorsport section.

:confused1:

Nice one for trying. I think it would be good once the season starts as this league could get some good convo/debates going, would be good for the site to have some more chit chat.

Maybe a thread in pub chat would help?

Ill have a play at this, kust signed up to an R.S. one and it would be a different website wouldnt it lol. send me a password when you get time :smile:

It's a tricky one balancing it but I think it should make for some, erm, ''interesting'' teams hahaha!!!

All done and added to the league! not 100% sure on my selection though lol

Join the club lol! With a 90mil budget I think its hard to be properly happy with it. i must have changed mine like 10 times!

When the season starts we should all post our teams up, cos you can't change them after that.

You'll be able to see the other teams from Sunday as far as I know. :smile:

The first game I looked at, I had Vettel - Petrov - Red Bull - Renault. Needless to say, I couldn't quite do that in this one. It's harsh but fair I think. :smiley:

That would have been a pretty good team, hopefully Petrov can do something this year (i've heard good things about the 2011 Reno car).

Willis WTF are you doing up at 3:24am!? And for that matter what were you doing on here at 3:24am!?

Looking back at the team I picked I don't have much hope! Should probably have looked at some more of the test results before picking lol