Free Fantasy F1 & Fantasy MotoGP...

4th place for Relentless Racing.

What happened to HRT? See they werent listed anywhere like they never exsisted??

Back all my points with Vettel and Rosberg on the Renault engine and stupid HRT just to tick the box.

HRT failed to qualify inside 107% of the Pole Lap. It's an age old rule that hasn't been used for the last 4 or 5 years and it's back in now. :wink:

Yeah the points have all been corrected now, me and Mark_1873 have the exact same team, great minds think alike and all that hahaha!!! :smiley:

01 = 308 WINNING!
01 = 308 A500
03 = 237 Team edd1e
04 = 233 Relentless Racing
05 = 221 BAW Racing 61
06 = 213 Inferno Racing
07 = 190 Team RenaultSport
08 = 190 5kyle8
09 = 157 Team Jone
10 = 149 Who is the Stig?

Last edited:
Gutted that sauber have been disqualified, perez did a fantastic job, especially with the tyre wear

Ha! You wish :wink:

I'm gutted my second team would be right up the top, the team I entered did ****! (stupid DNF mercs!)

I wouldn't fancy having an Renault driver/car this weekend after the ****storm of problems they had in practice :smiley:

Yea the renault cars certinaly had their fair share of problems! Wouldn't want to be driving one of them

Well I didn't expect Vettle to pop in at the end. It is going to be a close race tomorrow! :smiley:

A good race today, the quick wearing tyre made for a confusing but fun race. And yeah they've loaded last years results.... AGAIN! :bat:

Hahaha, they'll update it in a day or two!!!

Would've thought that they'd have sorted it after the last race.

All you need to know is that my team is full of WIN and I shall remain top of the table. :smiley: