Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
Added on. Everyone else, get picking. :thumbup:

You may pick the same track with a different configuration, but please don't pick the same layout as anybody else.

Hey, this sounds like a cracking idea! I'd be up for this.

GT is 'steeple' and can i have number 100 please. If i'm able to pick track now i'd pick Nurburgring GP. I dont mind waiting my turn to pick if i hve to.

Think thats all the info you need, look forward to taking part :smile:

GT is 'steeple' and can i have number 100 please. If i'm able to pick track now i'd pick Nurburgring GP. I dont mind waiting my turn to pick if i hve to.

Added to the first post

I'll go for laguna seca full circuit please on week 13 :smile:

I'll add that now mate. :smile:

That's fine Roger, I'll add you on Live now and send the cars soon as you accept.

I'll add your week and selection to the Calendar. :smile:

Just waiting on Richy's number?

Yeah, I've PM'd him about an hour ago so hopefully he'll get on soon. I need his GT too to send the cars.

Roger200, you want the Full Circuit or the Short Circuit for Nurburgring Grand Prix? I've guessed at Full Circuit.

Yeah, I've PM'd him about an hour ago so hopefully he'll get on soon. I need his GT too to send the cars.

Roger200, you want the Full Circuit or the Short Circuit for Nurburgring Grand Prix? I've guessed at Full Circuit.

Cheers, and yes full circuit :smile:

I'm confused. We have 15 people but cant seem to find the week in which RipGroove gets his track pick? I've counted 15 weeks but am lost lol.

I'm confused. We have 15 people but cant seem to find the week in which RipGroove gets his track pick? I've counted 15 weeks but am lost lol.

Bugger!!! Missed him, he should be after Graeme GTR, I'll update it now. :smiley:

*EDIT*

Added RipGroove, we now have 15 Rounds!!! :thumbup:

Will be 16 Rounds once Richy has picked his number!!! :smiley:

Last edited:
Ashton

Richy200

Roger200

I have your cars ready, need you to accept the fwend request. Richy, I also need your number. :smile:

Last edited:
Have sent everybody in the 197.net group a friend request who wasnt in my list already (and accepted ones that had sent me requests too)

Sorted, you should have two cars there for you Mike, I send them about half an hour ago. :wink:

Bugger!!! Missed him, he should be after Graeme GTR, I'll update it now. :smiley:

*EDIT*

Added RipGroove, we now have 15 Rounds!!! :thumbup:

Will be 16 Rounds once Richy has picked his number!!! :smiley:

Ralli Di Postiano for when its my choice. Its definatley suited to RWD/AWD rally cars so will be interesting to see how we can tune the Clios to deal with it.

Last edited: