Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
My 200 with some small changes:

GetPhoto.ashx

Ah, like what you've done with the numberboard!!! :wink:

I'm currently just over 1/10th of a second slower in the 200 then I am in the 197.

And here's my current ''privateer'' Storm Grey 197, the 200 is identical, but uglier and I've no photo of that one yet. :smiley:

GetPhoto.ashx

I forgot to mention before, if you go to my Storefront, all of the vinyl groups used are on there as well as some Pistonheads Smileys.

Last edited:
Lol. Thought it'd look a tad better without the bump strip going through the number. In the process of dabbling with the rear number plate.

Yeah that's the curse of it being a 200 Cup, on the 197 it just overlays nicely. :smiley:

Somebody send me a 197 then and i'll have a play GT= RipGroove Assuming this is restricted to the above two cars, or can i enter my own B500 197?

Last edited:
I'll be back online in about half an hour, pick a number and I'll send you a 197 and a 200. :smile:

I sent you a friend thing earlier on. Sticking to the same ones we al have to make it easier. :wink:

No probs. :smile:

Iain and Ashton, your cars are ready, just waiting for you to be my fwends. :smiley:

Guys, what's the spec for the car. Other than b class, what / can't we modify.

Also, where do you get your door graphics?

Tom, I've sent you a 197 and a 200 about 15 minutes ago mate. :smile:

It's already B500, already got numberboards. Do what you want with the paintjob and change as much of ratios/geomerty etc. as you like. :smile:

1:36.794 so far in a 200. Will have another go tomorrow.

197 is defo slower (around 0.5sec per lap), even with very similar geometry settings.

Last edited:
Cheers Willis - I never saw them before the boss had me off to eat chocolate and watch television hahaha.

If I had known, I wouldn't have designed this colourful beast.

Cup%20Racer.jpg

I think I put too much time into my design and not my tuning as my best after 5 laps was 1:42:261 haha... That and I am rubbish at this game.

Anyone else think we should politley ask the mods for a Consoles section to store all this stuff??

Also, if this is gonna be a long running thing, we may want to break out the threads a little. Have like a main season discussion thread and a track/event/week thread...

When this thread eventually becomes 70 pages long, it'll put newbies off joining...

Just a thought!

Agree with you on the thread being separated into a Even/Times thread and a Discussion Thread.

I've just knocked in a 01:37:538. In the 200, I feel guilty. :worried: