Forza 4 Clio Cup Series

To which P.I should cars be tuned to?

• Total voters
I would have #17 as that is my number but seems its taken :worried: ill have #4 please :smile:

Yeah I got there first!!! :tongueout:

No probs mate, pick a track for your week and I'll add you onto the calendar (Page 10). I'll send the cars in the next hour or so. :wink:

Im such a dumbass! Steeple is my ps3 GT, lol. My x box one is 'Raj Cal'. Sorry.

Gah, well whoever Steeple is then I better go un-add him hahaha!!!

I'll get back online in the next half hour and add you mate but probably won't send them until tomorrow afternoon now as tea is on the go. :smiley:

Yeah it's my birthday, 17th September, I'll expect my card in the post? :smiley:

Sorry mate, September is full, got Mum on 11th and Dad on 21st already!!! :smiley:

Sorry mate, September is full, got Mum on 11th and Dad on 21st already!!! :smiley:

Fine.....:foxspeed: :wink:

I'll try and get some official lap times up for road atlanta soon, some practices has me at 1:38ish (must go faster!), the misses even threw in a 1:43 dead. I was pretty proud :group:

Can some one put up the spec of the 200? BHP, Torque & weight?

Also - Maple Valley Raceway: Full Circuit gets my vote.

I've sent you both cars mate, the specs are up in here earlier in the thread; http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20227&page=3 :wink:

I'll add your track to the calendar (Page 10) now. :smile:

FLD MOTORSPORT B500 Clio RS 197;

230 HP / 185lbFt
2,626 lbs
62%

4.9 Speed
5.6 Handling
6.9 Acceleration
5.9 Launch
5.9 Braking

FLD MOTORSPORT B500 Clio RS 200;

234 HP / 188lbFt
2,598 lbs
63%

5.0 Speed
5.5 Handling
6.9 Acceleration
6.0 Launch
5.9 Braking

*EDIT*

Can everyone confirm they have both cars now please? :smile:

Also, Roger200 I've added the real you now, once you're my fwend I'll send the cars over. :smiley:

And also Ashton you should have both the 197 and the 200, but I've sent another 200 just to be sure. Check your messages in the game. :smile:

Last edited:
This is coming along nicely! Well organised guys. I'll get my track selection up a little later. :smile: