Football Day...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Any City/Stoke fans on here today?

Big day all round domestically, hopefully we'll be able to wrap the title up today but knowing Blackburn, anything is possible.

More like come on wolves, win today is one step closer to survival and with Blackpool losing!!
Correction they are now drawing :worried:

1) United to Win the Title (19 Titles and Chelsea Trophyless!!)

2) Stoke to beat City (This time baby, He'll scoreeee..... Robbberrrttt Huuuuth)

3) Wolves to Win and have a chance of staying up!

Shame about Blackburn was disappointed with the peddy we deserved to win , take on wolves next week so think all will be ok.

Well, all I have to say is 19. :smiley:

As for glory supporters, not really, we went a long time without winning anything before Fergie arrived. :wink:

I was hoping Stoke would beat City, purely because I think Pulis has done a fantastic job given what resources he's had. But, it's nice that City did it, I've a lot of mates who support them and it's been a long old wait for them. Looking forward to giving them a d!cking in the Community Shield already!!! :smiley:

I really want Blackpool to stay up, but Wolves don't deserve to drop either, they've had some good games this year.

I love it when people say "we" when referring to the football team they support. Do you play for them????

:wink::wink:

I hate football, unless it's Germany vs England, as that is comedy, and being German....

:swiss: <need a German one really!

Yeah, and the date on that video was how long ago????

Up to 1966, England won seven and drew one game. Since then, Germany have won 8 times plus twice on penalties against three wins for England. :wink:
its my age Mike can only rember certain dates and games:-p:-p

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeH General Chat 14
Gary Royle Motorsport 10
FaithlessEmo Spotted 0
Ryan.21 General Chat 24
LukeRS General Chat 138