Football Day...

but when the germans forget their place were alway there to put them back in it i believe the score is 2-0 someone correct me if am wrong :tongueout:

You played good second half but you cant say Hoilet and jones didnt play with class ball skill was awesome :wink:

010303967755300.gif
010303967752600.gif

Anyway was a close call for you but your still up there and westham are out !!

Possibly but we as rover fans are unsure but are confident of our future , next season we are getting another 25 million from venkys , We as a club have not had the sort of money for years so be intresting to see what happens i dont expect us to win anything but i do expect us to get back on form , we would jhave won man united if they hadnt got the pedy last week,
we let our defences down though today thats what we keep doing other than that super result for both , although wolves did play a tad dirty i think at times .

lets see if they release 25 million or if its all talk
i will give him 10 wks into the new season
like us (wolves) who you going to attract to your club???
25 mill is nothing today 2-3 players

Not all talk already been confirmd as venkys are not contracting crown as are sponsor , we still have alot left in our budget and what we will then add will all help , we need a new striker and to secure samba at ewood park he is a life line !

lucky to still be walking round up there with our lot
they are bloody nut cases lol

well end of the season and look what we here now.

There are growing whispers particularly around Blackburn that Rafael Benitez has signed a pre-contract deal to become the next manager of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeH General Chat 14
Gary Royle Motorsport 10
FaithlessEmo Spotted 0
Ryan.21 General Chat 24
LukeRS General Chat 138