Finally got my new car

finally had enough of waiting after speaking to dvla they said my log book hadnt been processed yet and that it would be another 2/3 weeks so i just brought the megane and im going to sell the clio private.
sorry bout the pic but i havent washed/detailed it yet coz its drizzling lol
and im at work

DSC_0074.jpg
DSC_0066.jpg

Nice, what’s it like compared to the Clio then?

Thinking about selling up and getting a 250 in a year or two times when prices are a bit lower.

Nice, what’s it like compared to the Clio then?

Thinking about selling up and getting a 250 in a year or two times when prices are a bit lower.

its in a different league imho, soooo much faster. Found it a difficult to drive when I picked it
up as you can't just floor it like the 197, as soon as you hit around 2000 rpm the turbo kicks in and if your foot it flat down all you do is spin up. But now I've learnt it its bloody fun and the turbo whistle and sucking noise really is awsome :smiley: !!!
Go for a ride in one matt or book a test drive and ul see for urself. Or if your near me I'll take you for a spin.
The megane is bloody quick, makes me wonder what the clio v6 is like lol.
Drifter.

its in a different league imho, soooo much faster. Found it a difficult to drive when I picked it
up as you can't just floor it like the 197, as soon as you hit around 2000 rpm the turbo kicks in and if your foot it flat down all you do is spin up. But now I've learnt it its bloody fun and the turbo whistle and sucking noise really is awsome :smiley: !!!
Go for a ride in one matt or book a test drive and ul see for urself. Or if your near me I'll take you for a spin.
The megane is bloody quick, makes me wonder what the clio v6 is like lol.
Drifter.

im near you:tongueout: my gf will kill me when i get rid of the clio in a few years for a meg :smiley: haha