Finally Fitted (Ste's old) KW V1's

Uve gotta admit kw make these cars look alor more aggressive. Living the BOB action mate

My internal H&R Springs vs. V1 deliberation has just been sorted, cheers!!! :smile:

I've also recently been thinking about wether to paint my wheels black too.

You've just convinced me to do it. Looks mean mate.

Haha glad I can be of assistance Willis :smiley: Black or dark charchol and you wont go wrong imo!

Thanks guys and girls, I can't stop driving it/staring at it. Went out for a drive earlier just for the fun of it, and I've not done that in a long time!

And when I got back I decided to go to my local Shell Garage to show it off, and caught the reflection of me in the window just as I was about to pay... with my head tilted sidewise, staring at my car grinning lol! People must have thought I was wierd!

The ride is fantastic, check this thread Maz, wrote a little write up on it...

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6872&page=10

The V1s are fixed damping but adjustable height aren't they?

How much have your lowered out of interest?

Last edited:
The V1s are fixed damping but adjustable height aren't they?

How much have your lowered out of interest?

Yeah they are fixed but height adjustable.

I gave Fred the idea of what I wanted and left him to set it up. Its not all the way down on front or back as I often have passengers especially in the back.

Not sure how much exactly its lowered by but it's got about 20mm on the front and 30mm on the rear left to lower if I wanted. Think they drop 70mm in total if you want, so that works out as 50mm drop front and 40mm back....doesn't look like that much though!!

That looks brilliant Troopy!

They do look brilliant lowered!

Last edited:
Loving your KW decal Russell - Want! lol

You thinking of getting some Foxy?? Or is Woody winding you up :tongueout:

Cheers Gromb and Paul, looks so much better, wish I'd done it when I first got the car!!

Yeah I can see why you would want to do that!

TBH it is how it should look when they roll out of the factory though!

I think Woody is just winding Si up, I think he has spent a fortune on the Red Baron over the past 2 months so it will be a while until anymore gets blown on it! I dunno how it would get on with the 18x8's on coilys either! May cause plenty of rubbing issues!