Federal 595 RSR problem

i havn't planned the details yet but i'm driving to London from Italy on the 12th of July, then going to stay around a week in London, take the car to K-tec and probably head towards the ring. Didn't know that VLN was on at that time in all honesty. What days is the track open during that period?

without checking im unsure friday , sat after noon all day sunday i think, monday i am at a td @ spa

Its not a defect, Its the way the tyres are bonded.

Federal even acknowledge this and say they arnt dangerous. I shall continue to use them when i get my Meg 250 Cup and make it track spec as well.

So is it safe? What other could they say?
Anyway, today I bought new R888 set.

So is it safe? What other could they say?
Anyway, today I bought new R888 set.

Yes they are safe to use, Have seen it on a fair few sets of them that have been used hard Mainly on the Ring which were used again and again and they never blew up or anything:001_rolleyes:

I was thinking of getting a set of these Federals. Reading this thread has put me off a bit. Don't want to be spending all that money for them to be splitting like that, then for the company to not exchange them.

what pressure do you run them on?

I ran them 25psi cold on the Front and 27psi cold on the rear at the Ring but for knock hill it was 24/25psi F/R respectively.

My Fiesta does weigh just under 1000kgs now so you will possibly need an extra psi or two for the Clio.

Similar Thread Suggestions