Federal 595 evo?

As above anyone rate this tyre? they're on special atm for £62 per corner (used for spirited road use) and the occasional weekend run around- these will not be tracked as I have future plans for a whole new set of rims with some proper track rubber, any recommends for a decent road tyre sub £85 per corner. I have just found some 595 RSRs for £77 each too so they're an option, I'm aware the winter months are inbound and winter biased tyres would be more sensible but my problem is that I average about 4-5k miles a year so I'd want more tyres again in summer where the winter tyres would be too good to throw away and simply do not have the space to store this amount of rubber lol!

I've never seen the point in getting an out and out performance tyre that is supposed to be used on the track primarily on a road orientated car.
I get the fact we all think our Clio 200 are the best handling things in the world etc etc but seriously just get some Goodyear Eagle F1's or Conti Sport 5's. These can be had for around £85 each delivered.
You are giving up so much wet weather performance buying these track orientated tyres for a few extra seconds per lap to the shop, it just seems ridiculous.
O and don't get me started on how pointless winter tyres are either!

Similar Thread Suggestions