federals 595 rsr

Camskill are out of stock of these but I find are usually cheapest. If they had them they would be £94 each for 215/45/17

Tweeks homepage says "In stock" but they aren´t actually and havn´t been for months.

Lol I love it how they say they have them in but as you know they blatantly don't! Frustrating if your going to place an order then to find out you have to wait ages for them to come through!

Around the £120 a tyre mark mate.

They're fantastic tyres, take a little more heating up than the R888s and just arent as sticky but not far behind, also come with lots more tread so should last longer!

Around the £120 a tyre mark mate.

They're fantastic tyres, take a little more heating up than the R888s and just arent as sticky but not far behind, also come with lots more tread so should last longer!

hummm, im being told i should be bale to get them for around 90 odd

Man..thats a rip off..i bought a set of these in may and paid 87 a corner!
The whole tyre scene has gone nuts because of track days and not in a good way.
8(
Rip off Uk again...

Man..thats a rip off..i bought a set of these in may and paid 87 a corner!
The whole tyre scene has gone nuts because of track days and not in a good way.
8(
Rip off Uk again...

I agree daz. Couldn't believe it when I saw the price.

Still cheap IMO compared to other track day tyres. R888s are an extra £30-40 a corner and these really arent far behind in performance and last much longer.

You should see what we pay down here for tyres. Last set of R888's for my 172 (15" wheels) was $1,250 or nearly 200 quid each!

What!? That sucks, but as Ben said I won't be feeling sorry for you any time soon with your nice weather and beaches (sorry) :smiley:!

They were selling the fedrals for £115 a tyre at oulton park the other week from the mobile tyre fitter. They don't last longer than the 888s but are definately much better in the wet.

Similar Thread Suggestions