fashion question lol

as a bit of a self confessed chav i spent most of my time that im not in work uniform, in tracies lol,
well i have this 'informal' wedding evening do to go to on sat, duno what to wear,
my girlfriend wants me to wear grey suit pants witch i have seen alot ov people wearing recently and a dress shirt poss pink,
Advice plz thanks

Sounds right same sort of thing I rocked a few weeks ago! I'm same I love my baggies n shiz but I do like my tidy gear as well :smile:

im just a tramp lol, always attatched 2 my joggers, i quite like those grey slightly shiney ones? any ideas of shops to buy them? ta

Shorts all the way for me I'm afraid due to bad leg
Go in what ever you feel comfortable mate and enjoy

Is your gf a tracie as well, or are they the women she doesn't know about!!!!

i owuld say get yourself to river island mate, they have some fantastic suit pants and smart shirts in there. dont go anywhere else or you will end up paying through the nose. if you have a bit of money to spend I would recomend a nice pair of shoes, nigel hall pants and a nigel hall shirt. only the finest italian shirt will do :smile:

Good shout by Woody, river island will have some grey suit trousers. If not try other retailers like debenhams who will defo have suit trouser. Or get some chinos... way forward at the mo

thank guys apreciated, lol my gf isnt tracie, guna go shopping tmra dont even knw wot waist size i am dont fink the do size large in dress pants lol

River Island aren't bad, I'm with Ben though I'd try Topman, they have some nice classy stuff in there for a good price.

Personally I'd avoid a pink shirt, its a little over done these days. A nice white (fitted) shirt and slim tie with grey trousers and shoes is spot on for a fairly "smart" do :smile:

Topman all the way for this type of gear, especially when you're gonna be sliding on your knees at the disco and shagging them up.

Word of warning, my fat friend doesn't like it as he says it's more for the slimmer chap, so depends on your size. River Island is also a good shout

lol just read this im a sorta medium size guy lol thanks 4 ur help got it pants from topman shirt from next, a knw what ur m8 means had 2 get 36 inch pants normally a 34 but even these are abit figure hugging lol.

Go to Matalan, buy a suit and shirt on the cheap. Nobody will know where it came from and you'll look smart as "a little boys shoes".

Either that or some nice smart jeans and a casual shirt with some smarter shoes/boots.(Republic sale)

Not only will you not look like a hobo, but you'll feel good and look sexy. Might get lucky!

Similar Thread Suggestions