Fao woody and mike urgent > > > >

Lmfao Aran it's lucky we love u

Good times mate good times .

I acctually lol'ed when i saw it and thought i know what ill do lol , still chuckelling to myself now . Can imagine mike loading it up on his Nokia and almost having a heart attack .

Defiance hahahaha

Love you mike

Lmfao for sure........ Wanted administrator for 197.net
Reason for advert: heart attack lmfao
Can the nokia view pictures lol

FLOLOL...You are soooo funny...I loaded it up on my Nokia and was nearly sick I laughed so much :smile::smile::ban:

Dont tempt me mate everytime i see a AG 200 i feel like converting back .

I miss my 197 lots but i think my N?A time is done made some great friends so roll on the ring and many more trips . we should do a uk run scotty or something also

Yeah well future trips I have planned include spa, maybe a trip up to Noddie, that amazing road in swiz and the top gear "best driving road in the world"

Not all in 1 year but definitely need to get most out of the car. I'm self employed so time off work = no money at all lol. Will be well worth it thgh. Saving for ring trip already:smile:

I wish people would stop going on about a trip to the ring, must, not, book, itttttttt

Yeh i know ill stop now

You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring , You must come to the Nurburgring ,

We're going to le mans again next year, and camping over at silverstone for the f1 which always costs me a fortune lol. If I can get the money together I'd love to go

I'm off now , Blatent spam BTW it'sm like facebook

Arron is . . . . . . "Off to bed"

Laterz guys it's been emotional. )***spelling

Ure leman pictures were awesome last time might be worth a sneaky trip lol.