F1 season 2013 (comments for this season all here!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian GP Monza 2013

Friday, 6 September
First practice, 08:55 BBC Two
Second practice, 13:00 BBC Two

Saturday, 7 September
Third practice, 09:55 BBC Two
Qualifying, 12:10 BBC One & BBC Red Button

Sunday, 8 September
Race, 12:10 BBC One & BBC Red Button
F1 Forum, 15:15 BBC Red Button
Highlights, 19:00 BBC Three

Who's your money on this weekend then
smile.gif
Unfortunately now i think the championship already won. Take some very bad luck for vettel to lose it now

Boring race for the win as per usual, however loved Hamilton scything through the field twice.

Nah I do believe Horner when he says they don't have a no. 2 driver, I think it's more of a natural favouritism towards vettel because of his ability to win races consistently.

I do hope Daniel can challenge seb next season though, but I do think its gonna take a few races to find his feet and by then vettel would probably be too far ahead.
So lets hope with the new regs, redbull build a dog of a car and we see the likes of jenson challenging for the championship next season! :bounce1:

What a day!! Sooooo happy! Magnussen gets the McLaren drive! Such a top bloke and a fantastic driver!

Mega to have more ex Carlin drivers in F1, along with Kvyat, Ricciardo, Vergne, Chilton and some German bloke that isn't doing too shabby!

Maybe we'll also see James Calado in a Force India, Will Stevens in a Caterham, Jazeman Jaafar or Sam Bird in a Mercedes, and Antonio Felix Da Costa in ANYTHING!!!!

V6 engine does sound great tho, not as good as those free revving v8's of the past,

also am i right in thinking that the v6 turbo is a Renault development?

V6 engine does sound great tho, not as good as those free revving v8's of the past,
also am i right in thinking that the v6 turbo is a Renault development?

Renault, Ferrari and Mercedes are developing V6t engines for next year, with Honda joining in for the 2015 season.

well there was actually a race for 1st 2 laps lol
Lol, that's the most racing (for 1st) we've seen in 10 races. I think everyone watching jumped for joy when Nico took that first corner.

Well I have to say there have been some great moments this season, but I am glad to see the back of it. All of the second half of the season just seemed like a formality. Teams and drivers just seemed to be 'phoning it in' on some weekends. It's completely understandable with such huge changes due next year and with Red Bull clearly at a big performance advantage this year, there was very little point in teams spending huge money on developing an end-of-life car/engine. But it was a shame as fan to see that nobody really bothering to try and challenge RB. Still, like I said some great moments, some fantastic driving in the midfield with drivers trying to warrant their place for next year, or the occasional performance from a Mclaren (JB in Brazil). My moment of the season though was the Fire Marshal who thought he was the Safety Car :smiley:.

So, what's everyones predictions for next? Will Ferrari manage to get a good start to a season? Will Mclaren get their act together? Do Mercedes really have "something special" for 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions