F1 season 2013 (comments for this season all here!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awful race and very boring season so far

most entertaining part was waiting for perez to obliterate his race, which he did, and kimi's as well.

stick them on contis I say.

awful race and very boring season so far

most entertaining part was waiting for perez to obliterate his race, which he did, and kimi's as well.

stick them on contis I say.

sums it up for me quite well!!

These tyre issues really do need sorting, because its starting to take some life out of F1!

Good to see Grosjean's back to his old tricks too! :thumbdown:

Nowt wrong with the tyres this race. It's the teams choice to 1 stop not Pirellis. The tyres are designed to induce 2-3 pits tops for each car per race.

Pirelli are only doing what they were contracted to do.

the 1000km test merc did seems to have done the job :innocent:

ferrari need perez in that second car :headphone:

good on kimi for still stealing points :jump1:

like Vettel said...''it seemed we were going on a bus trip around south of France''! LOL

Well put. Definitely not the most boring Monte Carlo grand prix but come on...Rosberg (good job btw) managing the tures while the rest followed? This can't be classed as a ''race'' surely...

Maybe they should consider fitting a sound system in the F1 cars for next year's race, or as Vettel said, ''remove some buildings'' lol

well weather forecast looks like rain/showers so could be very entertaining :driveby:

I think it's rather clear that Vettel will wrap up his 4th title this year, however where he finishes and what he wins does not interest me, seems a really entertaining fight-out between the likes of Hamilton, Rosberg, Raikkonen and Alonso at the moment.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing more of Rosberg and have more admiration for him that I do Hamilton.. Hamilton in recent years seems to forget how lucky he is, and seems to put on the spoilt brat attitude when a result doesn't go his way..

I'd also love to see Kimi back on the podium.. best character in F1 imo.

I think it's rather clear that Vettel will wrap up his 4th title this year, however where he finishes and what he wins does not interest me, seems a really entertaining fight-out between the likes of Hamilton, Rosberg, Raikkonen and Alonso at the moment.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing more of Rosberg and have more admiration for him that I do Hamilton.. Hamilton in recent years seems to forget how lucky he is, and seems to put on the spoilt brat attitude when a result doesn't go his way..

I'd also love to see Kimi back on the podium.. best character in F1 imo.

funny you should comment on hamilton - just lately he has come across as bit of a sulky little **** and must admit me liking of the bloke is starting to fade!

rosberg seems a great chap and driver!

as you say this year its probably the inter-team mate tussles that will be more interesting than vettle cruising to another win...

funny you should comment on hamilton - just lately he has come across as bit of a sulky little **** and must admit me liking of the bloke is starting to fade!

rosberg seems a great chap and driver!

as you say this year its probably the inter-team mate tussles that will be more interesting than vettle cruising to another win...

My old man works for Mercedes and has said when meeting Hamilton 4 years ago when he won the title with McLaren that he was a moody arse.

I think there's not a lot between Rosberg and Hamilton in ability to be fair, Hamilton imo is overated as is Vettel.

Alonso and Raikonnen are the two best DRIVERS I think in F1 at the moment.

No one likes the guy winning all the time looking back at schey etc. however vettel is really pushing the limit of unpopularity not just with fans but with organisations and other teams.
For example I can't see him ever getting a job with Pirelli!
Not that he cares right now but in the future the cheap stabs he is currently making wont help his plans to step into an advisor or team role after his driving career.
Any way rant over Rosberg ftw!

How many people are going to silverstone then? I will be there in the clio can't wait!! First time for me! Going on the Wednesday too :smile:

not me cant aford ££££

tickets still avaialble and not surpised at the rip-off prices they are! why is this event so bloody greedy :angry::thumb1:

not me cant aford ££££

tickets still avaialble and not surpised at the rip-off prices they are! why is this event so bloody greedy :angry::thumb1:

Parents bought my ticket as an Xmas and birthday present lol. But we're going weds coming back mon so it's not too bad if you do that. But I see where your coming from if you go just fri till sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions