****F1 Season Fantasy League 2013****

Hello

wondering if you lot do a fantasy league on here?

me and my mates do this one every year

http://www.fantasyracers.com/

there are 2 options when creating your entry at Fantasy Racers.

Strategy 1 gives you a starting budget of 40.0m, and unlimited changes to your driver line-up throughout the year. This allows you to refine your team of drivers for each race, and possibly benefit from their changing values as the season unfolds.

Strategy 2 is geared towards those that would prefer to show a bit of loyalty towards their drivers. Once the cut-off for the first race passes, all changes to the driver line-up will be frozen for the duration of the competition. Only where the driver has been dropped or left the series will you be able to draft in a replacement. The reward for adopting this strategy will be a starting budget of 45.0m, 5.0m higher than Strategy 1.

so if anyone wants to set up a league?

cheers

*** This is now up and running, League Number 144, Password 197clio200 ***

Last edited:
YES! I ran one a couple of years ago but only a couple of us played... and I lost. :worried:

Let me know when the League is up and I'll join. Just starting one now for the lads at work.

Sweet, I'll sort it out over the weekend, just waiting on my donation to clear so I can add more teams (Got a private league, work league and this one but can only have 2 leagues unless you donate).

i've just registered but i'm not getting an activation email through,i've clicked for it to be resent as well,hmmm

EDIT,she's here! lets have it robo....haha

am i missing something here? with strategy 2 the 5 cheapest drivers total 30.5m and vettel is 15m,with a max spend of 45m,this means you can't have vettel doesn't it?

I've got 3 drivers on my 40m budget team and 4 on my 45m budget team.

I've only entered my 45m budget team in this league though. Didn't want people moaning I'd entered twice :wink:

nah u just have less drivers

one year i only had 3 drivers, did quite well

ah right,sorry thats the retard in me filtering through again

its just in the fantasy football league i do you get 50m for 11 players,you can't just pick 10....anyway back to studying now!

Similar Thread Suggestions