Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

So I finally picked up my front splitter from the painter today. Must say I am chuffed to bits, it looks stunning. Very glad I waited and didn't just fit it unpainted as the finish before was pretty scummy looking. Will get some pics up later :smile: Can't wait to get it on the car!

Reactions: sevenfourate
So I finally picked up my front splitter from the painter today. Must say I am chuffed to bits, it looks stunning. Very glad I waited and didn't just fit it unpainted as the finish before was pretty scummy looking. Will get some pics up later :smile: Can't wait to get it on the car!

Looking forward to the photos Simon - yours is turning into a truly cracking looking car!

Reactions: Gordini

Oooooo - pics. I'm going nowhere . Sounds good !

think Simon is trying to suggest that we could vote the best looking car at the xmas meal..:thumb:

Thanks all. Here are the pics of the splitter painted. Didn't come out too well as its dark now but you get the idea :smile:
IMG_20161013_183141_zpsdstieim6.jpg
IMG_20161013_183011_zpsljfsiblq.jpg
Painted by Steve at Sussex Hydrographics. I can thoroughly recommend his work and to top it all off he is a top bloke!

Reactions: Adam_C and Big Ben
Will look nice on I think and go with the side skirts. I hope Pav likes it, I know he is fond of carbon fibre :smile:

Reactions: Pav
Pavs gonna have a breakdown at that !

Thats going to look immense Simon.

No way am i parking next to you at the meet-up and having my car look seriously 2nd-rate :smile:

***Shuv slinks off to Google-maps to scout-out a 'hiding place in the corner....

Reactions: Pav and Gordini
Looks brilliant. Is that custom made or off the shelf Renault job?
Thanks. It is an off the shelf non Renault job :wink: RDX race design make them but they come in a horrible unfinished black PU which I thought might come up ok with a bit of autoglym bumper care. Decided to have it carbon dipped instead.

Pavs gonna have a breakdown at that !

Thats going to look immense Simon.

No way am i parking next to you at the meet-up and having my car look seriously 2nd-rate :smile:

***Shuv slinks off to Google-maps to scout-out a 'hiding place in the corner....
LOL :smile: Not at all. A fellow blue brother RS!

Reactions: sevenfourate