Exhaust Manifolds from ebay

Iirc he never said he's fitted one just made the following comment when someone put a link up...

As Foxspeed says some people who have fitted them are reporting that they are alright and to be fair they can't be any worse than the crap ones that Renault put on the car.

I'll reserve judgement until mine arrives, hoping it'll surprise me

from the ebay pictures it looks quite good - but what the "real" ones will be like well hopefully you will let us all know :jase:

The manifold has just started blowing on my 197 with only 33k, had it over the pit at work & it looks like the left flexi that's at fault, I'll take it off & get it welded but just wondering if the 197 needs the flexi in? As the 182 dosnt.

Don't mind at all. Just gotta find the right place to fit it

Give the guys in DDC (Doncaster Diagnostic Centre) a shout Angel. They've done some work for me (general maintenance stuff) but are all Ex-Renault and are a Ktec dealer. I can't vouch for everything, but so far they've been good and seem like nice Renault enthusiasts :smile:

Tell them I sent you :wink: :smiley:

P.S That Rally vid Tom posted is f*cking epic! Exactly how the Clio should sound IMO. Much better than a turbo or deep growl, its a little hatchback with a Revvy 2ltr engine it's supposed to be raspy :thumbsup: