Exhaust blowing

A bit of advice needed. My exhaust has just started blowing yesterday morning
:@

What is the likelihood of it being the flexi on the exhaust manifold? I cant get it looked at until tuesdays/wednesday. Its sounds so much worse when its cold, it seems to be alot quieter once the engine warms up.

Im sure the bloody thing knows I may be getting rid.:d

Look at tony banks, he's in leeds he has a mani with new flexis stainless on eBay about £170
i need to go to him myself as the cat or the pre cat on mine is making a sound like a craping duck

i did look at him but that seems a little expensive, i paid £300 for all parts and labour inc VAT

Look at tony banks, he's in leeds he has a mani with new flexis stainless on eBay about £170
i need to go to him myself as the cat or the pre cat on mine is making a sound like a craping duck

It could just be the exhaust clamp between the manifold pre cat and the second cat. Notoriously common due to the design. I purchased mine from Renault but apparently you can buy a redesigned non genuine clamp with two nut and bolts (one either side) off eBay for half the price.

to make a correct diagnosis you need to actually look at it...only then will you know what parts or what needs doing...