Blowing exhaust manifold

Right guys, since I've owned the car there has been a slight blow from the exhaust manifold, did another track day yesterday and it's got worse as I expected, what manifolds are on the market? Not really feeling paying over 500 sheets to ktek,
Any info kindly received.

Tom

people have fitted a manifold made by Toyo..can be had from ebay for under £200...

they are supposed to be good..the only thing that you may have to do is to upgrade to powerflex mounts as the manifold may knock against the subframe..there will be other members who can give more details...

Had mine fitted recently cant fault makes a good noise too! But yes just need a couple of powerflex inserts to go with it job done

Right guys, since I've owned the car there has been a slight blow from the exhaust manifold, did another track day yesterday and it's got worse as I expected, what manifolds are on the market? Not really feeling paying over 500 sheets to ktek,
Any info kindly received.

Tom

Been and got myself a toyo 1 today, bushes are also ordered so we will see how that goes.

I've just had mine fitted yesterday along with Ktec Decat. (already had Ktec Catback on) Manifold cost me just short of £200 and i had it fitted for £150. Sounds mental!

I've just had mine fitted yesterday along with Ktec Decat. (already had Ktec Catback on) Manifold cost me just short of £200 and i had it fitted for £150. Sounds mental!

Thats a a bloody good price for fitting!!