ex Nimbus r27r #2054

I dont usually quote images but..................................

Thats one sure fire desktop background for me for a while.

Thanks a lot dan :kiss:

what happened there?

i don't know the translate in english, i show you a screen..

we think these! Wednesday my clio come back, i hope to know what happened into this week!

Schermata2011-05-02a132644.png

clio r3 access and 230 had this problem.. then with the evo2009 250cv renault solve the problem..
i'll fit crankshaft, piston rod and bush (ok??) of the 250.. and then no problem!

Thanks a lot dan :kiss:

i don't know the translate in english, i show you a screen..

we think these! Wednesday my clio come back, i hope to know what happened into this week!

Schermata2011-05-02a132644.png

clio r3 access and 230 had this problem.. then with the evo2009 250cv renault solve the problem..
i'll fit crankshaft, piston rod and bush (ok??) of the 250.. and then no problem!

so its damaged the big end bearings and crank.....:nope:

so its damaged the big end bearings and crank.....:nope:

i think so! at the moment my clio is in Quiddelbach, near Nurburg (at need for ring), tomorrow or wednesday i'll receive it and only in the week my mechanical open the engine, before down to see the big end bearings and then the complete engine..

Sounds expensive :worried:

Maybe if you need to replace the connecting rods you could use the uprated forged rods that KTEC sell?

My 197 is @ home (officine)

In two week will be like new...... with evo250 crank, big end bearings and the piston rod.. also with the differential and the new couple...

My 197 is @ home (officine)

In two week will be like new...... with evo250 crank, big end bearings and the piston rod.. also with the differential and the new couple...
:tongueout:ics:

if you can get some pictures of the damage and the new stuff going in for comparisons...really interested in this :thumbup1: