ex Nimbus r27r #2054

with r888 there is more roll and so i crash completely the inner arches..

also before i fit the r888 the tyre touched the archer but not too much.. now i need to raise a little (4/5mm) the 197 :worried:

22-25 April i'll go to the ring (6 clio rs from italia) and with the ring hill is not good if i stay so low.. LOL
there will be some of you? :smile:

i use my clio only for fun, in track.. i don't use on the road (i use another car for all days)..
on the road i use only when i want ex. lake, mountain, meets...

i'll fit complet of camber plate,
my friend have this suspension but without camber plate and in the front is not too good, is too high because the camber plate have a different position

her his 3 photos..

IMG_3543ss900.jpg

11112010008.jpg

11112010006.jpg

with those rear coil overs are the damper top mounts strong enough to take the suspension loadings? or is there a top spreder plate to take the laod ?

the difference is 150kg i think..
but the great thing is that i'll can try the suspension and decide to fit it or not :bounce1:

they can make any type of spring, is the cup are too they can change to me.. (they prepare cup and r3 so we can try different setup :wink:)

spring clio cup:

LINEAR
90 N/mm front
140 N/mm rear

well i wouldnt want all the damper and springing force going through the "standard" rear damper mounts...

if i understand the question..:smile: :

at rear they tell me that probably don't fit coassial spring but "standard" type of spring.. naturally after a good calculation...:book: