E46 M3....Yeh or Neh?

I'm gonna dip my toe in the water this bank hols, thinking realistically, life after the clio. Plan was to keep longer but want something bit more comfy. Cars needs to be a daily also used for work and not spending loads on it for the benefit of Bolton Local Authority.

Was thinking E46 M3?

Thats the shape before the current shape isnt it?

Very nice cars. Performance in a different league to the Clio though I would imagine running costs will be also?

Very nice motor mate and more than capable of doing the fun job and the runabout job, don't go for tinted windows tho you'll look like a drug dealer..

first dibs on the cams... :thumbsup:

Very nice motor mate and more than capable of doing the fun job and the runabout job, don't go for tinted windows tho you'll look like a drug dealer..

first dibs on the cams... :thumbsup:

Lol....funny you mention looking like a drug dealer....this was my last car

Picture002.jpg

Hahahahaha crying mate! :smiley:

Check out the "Your Ugly Mug" thread, there's another one of us in there!

Last edited:
The price is good on them now, a lot of car for the money but can be big bills when things go wrong.

A mates in the process of selling his focus RS to move onto an E46 M3.

alot of bang for buck. Fairly solid engine and the noise, the noise ..... ah the noise.

just dont get one in that sugarpuffpiss colour.

It's a car I would certainly consider, as said though expensive to run in terms of juice, tyres, etc. and the ever present threat of the VANOS having an expensive paddy.

Not sure what these are like for body rot?

Similar Thread Suggestions