E46 M3....Yeh or Neh?

Looked at the 335i or 335d, e92. Much prefer these, not so much in your face, or the sound it makes, but all go and look mega.

If you buy an E46 M3 the rear subframe will crack if it has not been done already BMW replace under 10 yrs old after that it's a 2k job

That's a hell of a car in that ad Litchy. From what I've heard they ball busters whether go wrong but it's an awesome machine

That's a hell of a car in that ad Litchy. From what I've heard they ball busters whether go wrong but it's an awesome machine

I've had my ball squeezed a few times with this bloody clio. These aren't cheep when they go wrong either!!!!! lol

Mate had one for a while. It was nice, just not overly exciting. Maybe due to being too refined.

Great for munching motorway miles, but no B road blaster.

He was glad he experienced it, so he could avoid in future. He now has an R26.r, which is much more up his street!

personaly i wouldnt mate... o was looking at them 3 weeks ago, along with the 335 M Sport Coupe.

Despite the fact you wont see 25mpg, maybe not even 20mpg, it was the other costs that put me off... a mate has an X5, and when it goes wrong, its cost him the best part of 3k every time!!!!

He bought a tiny little filter strainer for the screen washers, and it was 60 odd quid. a tiny bit of plastic with less than 1cm circle of mesh.

This is the thread that makes me want another BMW :worried: I was really after the new shape M3 with the 4.0 V8 before I got the clio but the prices was still in the high £20k's and I couldn't justify that amount for a highish mileage one. There is loads of 04-05 plates at less than £10k around here and some stunning examples, there is a really nice 04 Plate parked outside work 65k and looks immaculate. £9700 ono... am sure sub £9k and someone would have a nice M3, just the fuel, insurance and road tax puts people off an amazing car

Hope ya find the one ya looking for and after having 6 BMW's and loving everyone I am sure ya won't be disappointed

Similar Thread Suggestions