Dynamique SX 1.2Tce

I figured that I would try and get together a bit of a progress thread up and running as I seem to just create random threads whenever I do something to my car so thought itd be best to pull it all togetjer and keep it in one place from now on. Because hopefully within this year the power output is going yo be increasing s little bit so would like to share that with you as it happens.

You'll have to excuse me but dont have an awful lot of pictures to date. But will try to take more as bits are added/changed in the future.

And Im just going to get this up to speed with what photos I have managed to get back from fb anf the forums etc.

Here goes...

Below is a pic of it when I first got it back in late June.

First couple of additions I did to it was to add the Forge/Ktec dump valve kit & the K&N induction kit. I recently fiddled around with induction kit to make it sit lower at the back of the engine bay so heres a couple of pics that show that (excuse the dirt lol)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362012435994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012435994.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 69
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362012454112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012454112.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 63
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362012470226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012470226.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 64
I then fitted the yellow badge covers but for sone strange reason only took pictures from the back of the car :-/

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362012690923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012690923.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362012704207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012704207.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362012713618.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362012713618.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
Good effort son! I do like a good non-sport project! This is the roots I started from, (MK2 Clio and Mk2 Meg) so like to see others doing the same :smile:

pe3y5ydy.jpgy2ada5as.jpgI then decided the no noise was boring so proceeded to chop out the centre and rear silencers and put normal piping in their place. Have no pictures of the underside but here is a link to give you an idea of how it sounds for those that haven't already seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhwqagWHm3g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
And a picture from the same rolling road day, with the printouts. (Made 123.1bhp and roughly 123ish ftlbs)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362013035101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362013035101.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 26
Decided to change yellow to orange with the badges and also did the spoiler and mirror covers in orange carbon vinyl as well as doing the centre console and dash strips in black carbon vinyl although now the stereo looks really odd lolu7y3a7uj.jpgpy3a7a4e.jpgehusenev.jpg

That is pretty much it for the time being but hopefully if all goes well then should be adding to this thread in the not too distant future and I will keep all my updates in here rather than soread randomly across the forum like I have been doing, sorry :-/

Looking good. I like the orange.

Glad you didn't do yellow...copycat lol

:smile: thanks. Part of the reason I swaoped colours was because Ive seen a few with the yellow this going on and then saw yours when I joined on here here snd thought 'I can't compete with that!' Haha :smile:

So as is always the way with ideas and plans they never always quite go in the order or the way you had in mind...

So the next addition to my little car is I fitted 40mm lowering springs this evening after work, now the wheels fill the arches a bit better and can still get over the speed bumps on the way home, bonus :smile:

I will take some more pics in about a week or so and see if it settles any lower.

Yer will do when I can afford some haha, 20mm has been suggested in my other post about what size to go for.

I have 20mm on my GT on the rear along with eibach pro lowering out, I tried the 20mm on the front and they didn't look right I don't think it was low enough to suit them but, defiantly 20mm on the back

I have 20mm on my GT on the rear along with eibach pro lowering out, I tried the 20mm on the front and they didn't look right I don't think it was low enough to suit them but, defiantly 20mm on the back

Cool, you got any pics of how it looks with 20 on the rear and 0 on the front? I think I need to get a tape measure out, I basically want both the front and rear wheels to sit almost flush with the arch