Dont you just love it when

Wow! That's a serious collection! That must've set you back, I can't believe I'm moaning about paying £65 for some onyx lol

I've won a couple of competitions on ultimate finish but everything on there except the buffing cloth is less than a couple of months old.

I've also had a birthday and spent 1 or 2 pounds my self.

Just need some interior stuff now but I've not got leather so shouldn't cost too much.

As you will know from onyx, it's well worth the out lay. What is a few pounds when you have nearly 50k worth sat in the garage. It's all in context I guess.

Just keep buying a little at a time, on ultimate finish you get a discount the more you spend and they keep track so it's over forever not just one spend.

They often have discounts on, they have 7.5% at the mo for a few days on top of my discount + free delivery if you order x amount and they are excellent service!

They also mistakenly packed my a dodo juice super soft cloth today so I told them but they told me to keep it!

thats some collection.
and not a cheap one either after seeing their prices at the detailing day.

really need the swirls removing from mine.

Thank you, I went to the RenaultSport detailing day at swissvax and learnt loads and I've found buying swissvax makes the up keep far easier than other stuff I used to use.

Russ at ultimate finish you get a bigger discount the more you spend and it accumulates so it doesn't matter if you order £1 today and £99 in a years time, they class it as £100. At the mo I get 5% but nearly at 7.5% + any offers that are on. So for example if I order in the next 3 days I get 15% off.

@ Tom, thank you, I put a lot into the cars but then I spent a lot on them so it makes sense to me to do it.

Wow amazing detailing kit you have there. The results are superb also. Swiss Wax stuff must have cost a fair bob but your megane sport is worth it.

If I traded in my 197 and still wanted to stick with the Renault Sport range I would deffinately without a doubt buy a megane trophy in Liquid yellow. My 197 is Albi but LY suits the megane 265 aswell as the clio's

A lime green mk2 Focus RS would b very tempting also for me really like them cars as well.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, I still love getting back in the 200 make no mistake about it.

The megane is far more civilised but 200 is way more fun.