does the liquid yellow front bumper look a slightly diff colour?

It's difficult to tell with pics. But Renault will try and give u a load of bull about the bumper being a different material and that all bumpers are different they buy them in pre sprayed. This isn't the case with LY, all the parts on the car are sprayed at the time time as the body to make sure there's no mis-match that's one of the reasons it's so expensive.

Oh and I know this is true as vie actually seen it :wink:

0c209b91.jpg

dus this pik not work? im hoping its the light as iv seen a fiew that loook out in piks i didnt notice when i put a deposit on it so might be the pik

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by that pic alone, I would say it is fine. No paint mismatch. It looks like every pic I have taken of mine.

It may be good for you t look through the gallery and compare that pic to some other LY's...

thats the only thing im going by 2 m8 there is only 14k miles on it so a small chance it has had a respray. just saw that pik when i got home and started to get paranoid lol
is the colour difrence just the light then on the ly?

thanx

As said before paint on plastic will always be different then metal ,so yes there will be a difference ,on shades on plastic and metal it's always been that way :smile:

thanks guys youv made me worry a bit less i will double check when i get back to collect before i pay. wish it was closer as id go see tomorrow lol

looks ok on that pic mate
hope all is ok when you get the little beauty