Does the front of this Clio look OK to you?

Ooft!

Someone's ruined the front of that 200. An obvious attempt to colour code the front but looks shocking.

Wow I thought the 200s black lip looked bad but color coding has given it some serious underbite!
Car looks clean enough but the front bumper just doesn't work.

Hmm not really bothered if it's been someones personal choice as I can just put it back to black if I don't like it - more concerned it's been in a smash.

Hmm not really bothered if it's been someones personal choice as I can just put it back to black if I don't like it - more concerned it's been in a smash.

thats the first thing i would think too mate - WHY has it been done. not only does it look ****, i would think its prob had a bump, and needed paint, so hes thought **** it, and tried that out

Its should be black or anthracite (if the original owner had no taste and spec'd the anthracite pack). That blue just looks wrong on so many levels.

Probably a couple of hundred quid to get it back to black. Could have been something as innocent as a few nasty stone chips. Hmm, decisions decisions.

Could be last owner 200 front bumper is ugly so that why he paint it to looks better. Lol

Last edited: