DODGY 197 Yozzasport stainless steel exhaust? PLEASE ADVISE

hello, ive seent his zorst on ebay;

item number: 390273391298
:bored:
anyone shed some light on this?

seller says had a hole chopped into it to make louder ut he's never tried it, then he's selling as damaged
:bounce1:

was plannin to fbuy but dont wanna take the risk as there's no refunds:whatever:

says he paid 370 quid for it

ive offered him 50 quid which i'ii take a chance on, says int he ad it works but has then listed it as being damaged not workin in heading:tomato:

mayb to keep himself covered when u start a claim:zomg:

says he paid 370 quid for it

ive offered him 50 quid which i'ii take a chance on, says int he ad it works but has then listed it as being damaged not workin in heading:tomato:

mayb to keep himself covered when u start a claim:zomg:

as you say mate, got to be worth a risk for £50!!!

we'll see if he accepts the offer, doubt it thou as he paid 370 and didnt even use it! or is that the biggest blag? mayb he used it and the exhaust is f88ked so tryin to shift it on

Several of the earlier built yozzasport systems were cut open and welded back by the manufacturer as customers were complaining the baffles had come loose inside the box and rattling. Could be the damage he's describing?

Several of the earlier built yozzasport systems were cut open and welded back by the manufacturer as customers were complaining the baffles had come loose inside the box and rattling. Could be the damage he's describing?

Spot on. I asked him to send other pictures and its as described. The welding looks shocking....I know its hidden under diffuser but not sure if its worth the bother IMO

The work was carried out by manufacturer ( JP exhausts i believe ) Very reputable company.

For the money your still getting a bargain, its a quality system!

no wonder he aint fitted it on his car, i bet it rattles inside:tomato::tomato::tomato:

Well they didnt remove the baffles, the vibrating noise was just the engine noise apparently. Unless he specifically asked to remove them. I wouldnt say it was useless but it'll be bloody loud.

I've had baffles go on an exhaust system before and it's not something I would want to drive round with on my car..

everyone says you want somethin loud and posts somethin i need a stethascope to hear, id love a clio that sounds the same as my integra did if anyone on here has owned and modded hondas all i need to say is buddyclub spec 2 and they will know what i mean lol

anyway
did you say the guy had sent you pics id only be wanting to pay £150 max for somethin thats been chopped about, ive been looking at that for a while as i can tig weld so if it is mullered i could probably bring it back from the dead

Yep, sent pics. I didn't want to pay even that to be honest. Too big a gamble and you'll be stuck with it as the look of it is enough to but anyone off. Its been on fleebay loads of times....if you like the yozza worth saving the extra and buy one new or wait until one potentially comes up on here. I got a great deal on a milly and although theres been mixed views on them, I love it......

Yep, sent pics. I didn't want to pay even that to be honest. Too big a gamble and you'll be stuck with it as the look of it is enough to but anyone off. Its been on fleebay loads of times....if you like the yozza worth saving the extra and buy one new or wait until one potentially comes up on here. I got a great deal on a milly and although theres been mixed views on them, I love it......

yeah i think its worth a risk a 50quid, :thumb1:dout he'll sell so cheap thou