DODGY 197 Yozzasport stainless steel exhaust? PLEASE ADVISE

Buddy club!!!!!

You lunatic!!!!

I know exactly what your talking about. They used to make these for the starlet glanzas. They are stupidly loud, they have no baffles. And I mean non at all. Straight through system and the back box is flared pipe lol. They sound the nuts

Buddy club!!!!!

You lunatic!!!!

I know exactly what your talking about. They used to make these for the starlet glanzas. They are stupidly loud, they have no baffles. And I mean non at all. Straight through system and the back box is flared pipe lol. They sound the nuts

whats this buddy club business?

im lookin for a proper LOUD zorst not some membership to a lads club:confused1::skiing::s

WOW

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-pUwMctbnE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-pUwMctbnE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

thats too much, car will b driven around most days, no doubt i'ii have the enviromental police on my case

I couldn't have another silly loud exhaust again. I remember going to a meet in black pool once and coming back to Halifax deaf as a post.

Straight through exhaust on a stripped out car at abor 100 decibels really is annoying

I couldn't have another silly loud exhaust again. I remember going to a meet in black pool once and coming back to Halifax deaf as a post.

Straight through exhaust on a stripped out car at abor 100 decibels really is annoying

im also very very wary of the cheaper exhaust,:tomato: once had a e39 5series 530 engine made it into a m5 lookalike, had twin zorst fitted and boy the droning sound was unbelievable, :zomg:never again, hence why ONLY stickin to the well established makes.:clap:

milltek is defo my no1 choice budget of abt 250 max