Delay in Clio 220 Order

Just had a call from Renault informing me there's been a delay with the Clio Trophy orders and my original estimate of Feb/March is like to be another two months. The salesman said the actual date Renault have down for delivery by was 28th June (6 months after I ordered the car!), although he said that's worst case they always turn up before that date.

Anyone else had delays in their order? I have to admit, with the facelift Clio on the way it's got me questioning the order all together.

There's a full spec liquid yellow car in Renault Wirral. Myself and another guy ordered the exact same car, both delivered in January but he cancelled his order when the car arrived.

attachment.php

Had mine since 1st Feb:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 196
Good job it's not a Focus RS 12 months waiting from now.
Allens in Romford have a black one, with recaros 35k available August delivery from a cancelled order, no privilage discount, dealers have trophys pre registered with 10 miles, sorn, like mine in stock, brand new cars available with discount. :smile: happy days. You have to wait for the new v5 to get your plate on.

Allens in Romford have a black one, with recaros 35k available August delivery from a cancelled order, no privilage discount, dealers have trophys pre registered with 10 miles, sorn, like mine in stock, brand new cars available with discount. :smile: happy days. You have to wait for the new v5 to get your plate on.
I would check with various dealers . They don't only have pre-registered trophys in stock . Just depends on the spec you require . I wanted standard white , standard interior . From first walking in the showroom to enquire. I drove away 12 days later .

I ordered mine at the start of the month in liquid yellow i work in the trade and my company has a Renault franchise from what our guy was saying to me when i ordered my ly trophy theres currently now ready built in the uk so its a factory build and mine will be here may /June

I would check with various dealers . They don't only have pre-registered trophys in stock . Just depends on the spec you require . I wanted standard white , standard interior . From first walking in the showroom to enquire. I drove away 12 days later .
Cardiff had a white Enfield had a black one and I've a pos of a FF red one if anyone is interested

So I was at the dealer yesterday to sort out the finance (we were expecting the car to arrive in the next week or so). Got an email this morning to say it's arrived!

KIr0I1opp83lFboZM1iNbDexjhOcJXX3BLcyA-y37kmo5o7nNfzSPe2_iPbrpbGYDqUnV5W6DkVCNRL8Q=w1108-h1476-no.jpg

Collection booked in for Sunday!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions