Car Delivery Delayed

Ordered mid August and supposed to get it this month, went to the dealer to ask when i'm going to get the car and was told i'll get it on January 7. i'm so angry! do you think i can do anything about it?

Gutted mate i don't think there will be anything you can do
you maybe within your rights to cancel the order and go find an ex demo pocket the cash for trackdays and upgrades

the dealer told me theres an abi blue 200 coming on the 15th and asked if i wanted that instead,i even could have gotten the car in alien green in August but the reason i'm waiting this long cause i want it LY.

the dealer told me theres an abi blue 200 coming on the 15th and asked if i wanted that instead,i even could have gotten the car in alien green in August but the reason i'm waiting this long cause i want it LY.

I would wait and get the LY mate, Best colour of clio imo,

Oh noes... :worried:

Mine is due to be delivered at the dealer on the 8th December (Wednesday).
Spoke to them yesterday and they said there havent been any delays with mine and it should be in the country either yesterday or over the weekend, and he's going to get in touch on Monday to arrange a pick up day.

Got me worried now! I ordered mine mid October :S .

EDIT: Just seen you're in Bahrain... Guessing things may be different with you!

Wait it will be worth it, might be worth giving RUK a ring too if you are able to outside the UK just to check the dealer isn't messing you around !!

Gutted, the wait may be agonising but but once you get the car that you really want you'll be stoked. Im sure you'll always regret it if you settle for a different car just to save 4 weeks.

As above really!

You have waited this long it would be silly not to wait another couple of weeks for it. Its still just about a month to wait so not too bad. You cant beat LY in the sun and TBH you you be disappointed if you settle for something you didn't initially want. I would be putting pressure on the dealer and asking for free stuff every week it is delayed.

Must be an issue with paint or the dealer order late etc, I ordered my GW 200 almost in october and got mine on tues. :001_unsure:

It worth waiting and the time will fly especially asits the festive season although i would want to know why and atleast get a free tank for my trouble.

sit tight bud, getting delays also. Something to do with cars crossing the channel. Having to get cars redirected through Germany. Pain in the ass, but not anyones fault. Just happens. :001_unsure:

Must be an issue with paint or the dealer order late etc, I ordered my GW 200 almost in october and got mine on tues. :001_unsure:

It worth waiting and the time will fly especially asits the festive season although i would want to know why and atleast get a free tank for my trouble.

A free tank!!! thats awesome, I went tank driving in the summer, great fun, we crushed a Rover 800, unfortunately the gun didnt work

just to throw it into the mix, i ordered about 2 weeks ago, and had an email saying my car should be delivered to the dealers the week of 7th feb.

hella long wait! :worried:

Be worth it tho!

Mine has just been delayed :worried:

Was meant to be the 8th.

Now probably looking at the 16th at the latest. But the dealer is in contact with Renault distribution at the moment to try and get it to him sooner! Fingers crossed I can still have it by this weekend :worried:

Crap start to the week!

Yea, mine has been delayed as well. Ordered mid aug, and still waiting. Was supposed to be the 19th nov, then 9th dec and still waiting....... :-(

Are you in the UK jaykay001? I ordered mine nov 1st and it left the factory last week.

I'm guessing RUK is trying to get all the cars that have owners awaiting to the dealers first so they can be registered before the vat increase. I was told if it arrives before the 17th they will push for it to be registered?

I am in the same boat with another type of car

where it was supposed to be here now and they are now saying 18th.

I would now prefer to wait till after new year and collect on the 3rd, missing the VAT increase but being a 2011 registered car