Decat Manifold and Decat Pipe

Since I had my 200 mapped the mpg has rocketed, averaging 33mpg commuting 20 miles per day and about 25 when hammering it!

Mine sounds awesome aswel colt! So much better! Yes once it's mapped it should be back to normal or even better! Since its been on I think the ecu is learning it or something like that because I haven't changed out I've been driving but it's getting better! Crackle map is booked at k tec on the 22nd! Can't wait to get there!!

Saweeet! That's cool then, I may invest in one in the near future. You need to let us all hear the crackle when you get it done mate!

No mate no lights at all and seems to have improved the flat spot aswel which I thought was odd! the manifold I have isn't from toyosports, but it's exactly the same thing, same part from the supplier and sold by a couple different people, I got mine off ebay for £200 and so far it's been fantastic! The main thing with cutting the original manifold for the delete pipe is if you want the cat back in when you sell the car it's a lot more work than just swapping the manifold back

I'm interested in buying one. Can you tell me where can I find them and who sells them (online)

Thanks

The Toyosports manifold has much larger ports than the oem manifold, thus flows a little better.
I noticed an increase in top end power & increased mid range torque too.
The quality is also better than the oem manifold imo.

Do you have a link for the manifold and can you elaborate more on this power/torque increase?

How do you tell when the manifold is not OK?

Can anyone tell me if the toyosport one will fit the 200? I know the eBay ad says 197 but couldn't tell you if the manifolds are the same? One of the flexis blew and it sounds like a harley Davidson so it's time for a new mani haha

Do you have a link for the manifold and can you elaborate more on this power/torque increase?

How do you tell when the manifold is not OK?

Didn't get a before & after dyno (I fitted it myself) so I cant give you figures, but I race my car almost every second weekend so I know when something works & when it doesn't.

One look at the difference between port sizes on the oem manifold & the Toyosports manifold will be enough to convince you (the oem manifold is substantially smaller than the cylinder head ports, thus the improvement in upper rpm performance).

The flexjoint is much better quality on the Toyosports also, plus theres the deletion of the pre-cat which is a benefit too.

You can tell when the oem manifold starts to go as it sounds 'fluffy' & will be a little down on power.

The only issue is the need to notch the subframe as the Toyosports down pipe WILL rub. I simply grinded away about 5-10mm of the lip on the rear of the subframe in a gentle arc & re-painted it, thus it looks oem.

Can anyone tell me if the toyosport one will fit the 200? I know the eBay ad says 197 but couldn't tell you if the manifolds are the same? One of the flexis blew and it sounds like a harley Davidson so it's time for a new mani haha

Yes fits 197's & 200's. Both use the same manifold.

You sure the fueling issue wasn't to do with how you were driving? wanting it to pop and bang more :tongueout:!

I'm going to have to get one of these fitted, Any chance you could get a picture of it all hooked up, and where the subframe has had to be notched?

Any emitions concerns for the MOT?