Cup Speedline rims size and weight

The whole point of changing them was weight saving!!

Anyway,
Cup Speedline (Road use) are 7.5x17
Cup Speedline (Competition, by Renault Alpine) are 8x17 but they're not ment to be for road as they are made of magnesium and therefore they're welling to bend easily!!

It seems that I might go for OZ Ultraleggera Matt Black 8x17 as they're 7,74 kg only!!

Or even 8x18 8 kg only!! But in this case I might need to lower it or would't I?

If normal cup speedlines are 9 kg and competition cup rims are 10.5 kg as "alt197" stated since he just got them then why would I get them over my OEM 7.5x17 10 kg rims!! And they're available at our local stores so no waiting is needed!!

Have a look at this link where they got all sizes and weights:

http://www.ozracing.com/at-team/wheels/racing/ultraleggera/en

Have anyone got them? Or pictures at least?

as said:

8x17 are the PART magnesium wheels. still not that light, and bend easily.
7.5x17 are the speedline road car wheels.

i have these:

wheel1.jpg

and yes, they are 7.7kgs each

as said:

8x17 are the PART magnesium wheels. still not that light, and bend easily.
7.5x17 are the speedline road car wheels.

i have these:

wheel1.jpg

and yes, they are 7.7kgs each

Perfect choice mate :thumbup:

What color is your Clio? Can't wait to see them, kindly keep us updated, I will hold my purshase on them till I see yours ;/

My car is albi blue. Hoping they will look nice just need to get some suspension first

They should look astonishing with albi blue and I would diffidently go for them if I got any of both blues :thumbup:

Do you think if they would look nice on mine (LY) if i go for 8x18 on stock suspension? Or I might need to lower it?

Best of luck mate, and kindly keep us updated :001_tt1:

Last edited: