Couple of issues with my 197

Hi

I have a 58 plate clio 197, love the car to bits but i have a couple of issues with it.

1) the Wiper all of a sudden seems to be going really slow and judders, sometimes it even stops and takes a minute or or so to start and go back to the start position.

2) The radio no longer works, 2 wires have come out...one looks like its the power wire and the other is just below it. Do you have any ideas on how ti connect this back and in which order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Aran

THe radio is an easy fix for any audio place just get it done before it blows the channel-

The wipers is probably the central mechanism that controls both wipers- maybe loose on one arm.

S

quite common for water to ingress into the wiper mechanism and go rusty and slowly seize, its a strip out/down, clean copper grease and reassemble and fit.
as for the radio, where have the wires come out from, the plug the back of the head unit? if theyve come out a plug then they should just clip back into the plastic plug, and make sure they stop there whilst plugging it back into the head unit, as for which order, there should be someone on here who has a pic of the back of a headunit