cors nurburgring newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, i currently own a corsa vxr nurburgring edition in glacier white, i had an arden corsa vxr before this for 3 years which was 240bhp stage 3.

I have joined the site because i have always had a soft spot for the clios especially the 197s and im currently looking for a red r27 with the big spoiler and the nice grey spoked wheels, im not sure if its called the cup spoiler or not?

I am new to renault so i havnt got a clue whats what tbh.

Does anyone know any dealers that have got a nice red f1 with the spoiler and the grey wheels as im wanting to trade my burg in for one.

I really like the red ones and the metalic blue so i may buy a non f1 one if they look in nice shape and have got the nice grey wheels and the spoiler.

I love my car, its quick, looks good and now handles great with the lsd and bilstein suspension setup etc, but i am ready for a change of car as i have owned a corsa vxr coming up 4 years.

Also if i find a nice 08 plate for around 8k i will lower my monthly payments which i need now tbh.

Regards Tom.

Welcome to the site, nice motor you have, be good to see some pics.

You'll love the 197, has to be ragged in the upper rev range tho to extract the big smiles

That looks very tasty, its has some great reviews. I test drive the VXR before the Clio and I thought it was quick and sounded immense but the feedback and responsivness from the Clio won the day.

I think there are a few former VXR owners on here who well be able to provide a good comparison

That looks very tasty, its has some great reviews. I test drive the VXR before the Clio and I thought it was quick and sounded immense but the feedback and responsivness from the Clio won the day.

I think there are a few former VXR owners on here who well be able to provide a good comparison

Thanks mate :smile: i am just trying to find my way round the site etc.

The nurburgring is very good mate, and for a vaux it handles brilliantly with the new diff.

I still prefere the width the 197 has to the corsa tho, it looks mint and you can pick them up quite cheap now.

Thanks again, Tom

No its on the passenger side of the car. Mine didn't come with one either, so i bought it and stuck it on myself.

Yeah it does, but to me that doesn't look like standard roof graphics. It's worth a phone call though. Easiest way to find out if it's F1 is ask what number it is.

F1 FULL graphics are sides, front, rear and roof.

Welcome Tom!!!

Corsa looks like a nice bit of kit, intersting to see you're still hankering after a 197 though. You won't be dissapointed, they're superb. :smile:

It doesn't has xenons either, as stated in the spec. The roof defo isn't standard...neither does it have 18" alloys.

Where do they find these people that write specs like this! lol

It doesn't has xenons either, as stated in the spec. The roof defo isn't standard...neither does it have 18" alloys.

Where do they find these people that write specs like this! lol

I have left my deatails mate so i will find out when i ask for the number :wink:

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.