Newbie. Corsa nurburgring to clio RS Silverstone

hi guys,

recently purchased a clio RS Silverstone GP edition. Went from a Corsa VXR Nurburgring edition.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

straight away the steering and feel from the Clio is much better. really solid feel.

:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 142
The Clio is number 5 of 50 (maybe someone knows the previous owner, think the car was originally from Glasgow)

fancied a change and seen the Clio for sale so just jumped at the offer really. Still getting used to it being a non-turbo ha. Especially when the corsa was running 225bhp 240lbs.

Really enjoying it so far :smile: few minor mods and exhaust on the way, clean it up a little.

Yeah you will miss that torque!

As soon as you hit 4.5k revs though the car is great fun!

Great. I had No1 for about 18 months. Now moved onto a 200T. Loved the Silverstone, all the right extras and unique paint. There was one when I was looking that had the KTec cam kit fitted, can't remember the number. Look out for paint issues, around wheel arches etc, a few had problems, I didn't though.

Great. I had No1 for about 18 months. Now moved onto a 200T. Loved the Silverstone, all the right extras and unique paint. There was one when I was looking that had the KTec cam kit fitted, can't remember the number. Look out for paint issues, around wheel arches etc, a few had problems, I didn't though.

unique paint? It's just Mercury with a black roof isn't it?

No the silver was unique to the edition, not as dark as Mercury. They did have some paint issues though I remember.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Carl_1290 New Members 30