Corsa VXR Nurburgring - 202PS, bespoke bilsteins, LSD, Brembos...

Interesting, right up until they reveal the price. I think that's similar cash to a Mini Cooper S with similar spec, and the Corsa just isn't a premium product. And Vauxhall aren't renowned for their chassis tuning, regardless of the dampers used.

Sounds great. Its damned expensive though! LSD upgraded Bilstein Suspension and big Brembo brakes sounds pretty good.

Shame they had to bring out a special edition and stick on £5k to keep up with Renaultsport though :wink: (awaits burns from ex-VXR owners)

Not sure on new luke but you can get a 6-8month old model with 4-5k miles on it for 22k easily, will probs get a few toys and extras on it for that aswell.

I know which I'd have... :wink:

New: Corsa VXR Nurburgring

I like the sound of it tbh. Hefty price though, LOL at what one of the VXRO members wrote comparing the price to our Clios!

Link: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sh...g-Edition-Official-Press-Release-and-Pictures

attachment.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

VXRO Member:

''Noone would seriously pay that ..., still could go pay more for a clio and have many an enjoyable ride in an AA recovery truck''

hahahaha idiot. Anyone I know with a VXR are at the dealers getting things fixed 95% of the time.

VXRO Member:

''Noone would seriously pay that ..., still could go pay more for a clio and have many an enjoyable ride in an AA recovery truck''

hahahaha idiot. Anyone I know with a VXR are at the dealers getting things fixed 95% of the time.

Yeah i laughed at that comment to Curley.
Looks nice though in the pic's, that colour would look great on a 200... :huh:

Yeah i laughed at that comment to Curley.
Looks nice though in the pic's, that colour would look great on a 200... :huh:

There was a image of one before the 197 got released from a press shoot that was in the 172 flame red that looked similar and brilliant. But can't find the image.

not going to even bother opening the link:wink:

LOL

The VXR Corsa Neverbeen Edition;

Is able to put most of its power down... Like a Clio.
Now comes with Brembos... Like a Clio.
Now goes around corners... Like a Clio.
Has twin exhausts... Like a Clio.

Coming soon to a ''Warranty Customers'' parking space at a dealer near you...

The NEW VXR Corsa Neverbeen Edition, like a Clio, but sh!t.

In all honesty it looks half decent, but, £22,000!?! :rofl:

LOL

The VXR Corsa Neverbeen Edition;

Is able to put most of its power down... Like a Clio.
Now comes with Brembos... Like a Clio.
Now goes around corners... Like a Clio.
Has twin exhausts... Like a Clio.

Coming soon to a ''Warranty Customers'' parking space at a dealer near you...

The NEW VXR Corsa Neverbeen Edition, like a Clio, but sh!t.

In all honesty it looks half decent, but, £22,000!?! :rofl:

Least its an actual special edition and not a special paint job edition :rofl:

Tbh I fudging love it (And all other Corsa VXRs tbh) and will one day own one again.

Also lol at the reliability jokes. How many Clios on here and the RS forums have ben in lately getting fixed? Hmmmm.... quite a lot me thinks.

On the price as well. I'm sure the RRP of the Gordini was almost that price?

Last edited:
Haha yeah I like it too.
But as everyone has said the price is a bit mad.
Not long ago you could pick up brand new Corsa vxrs for just over £12k. That and all the mods to get it like that and still have £5-6k spare.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Heppy997 Interior and Audio 29
jamesgw200 Other Marques 13
antnee Interior and Audio 6
Kazumz Clio General Chat 67
Marv Other Marques 8