clio rs 200 turbo uk spec details

now the spec is known would you buy one?

• yes - i would

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • no - still not convinced

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • still undecided

Votes: 39 24.4%

• Total voters
Interior seems much better but that's about it I think oh and cheaper on fuel, still thinking of coming to the dark side noddie lol?

Interior seems much better but that's about it I think oh and cheaper on fuel, still thinking of coming to the dark side noddie lol?

It's too hard to choose though really liking the 200T a lot at the mo. will be a few years yet though.

That video is hilarious. Especially that smirk on that guy's face!!

New golf will be available on 3 door, manual gearbox and apparently a performance package, something like the cup chassis....enough said!

2013 Clio 200 or is it the Clio 147??

While driving behind an alfa 147 last night it occured to me how much the back end is similar to the new clio...

823C177B135ABE5277748C80B270C2_h498_w598_m2.jpg

7-3-800.jpg

I always liked the 147, so that's not really a bad thing. Now can people PLEASE stop posting pictures of the mk4 Clio, I'm worried I'm going to end up liking it!!

you could also put a few pistures of se-ats up and see the similarities :001_rolleyes:

anyone noticed how small the rear window is?

That's the same with most modern hatch backs though.

I sat in one of the normal ones in my local dealer a few weeks back and the interior felt very cheap. Hard, scratchy, thin plastics everywhere.

Poor rear visibility? That must be why the chuck reverse sensors in on the Dynamique S one lol.

Cant wait to get our Clio 4 (Last week in April is when we're scheduled to pick her up).