Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Nope not RST. Hybrid fitted, the cars an absolute animal. T19 now revs harder and higher up the Rev range. This thing will make 330bhp easy with a map. Quite a few things to add. Bigger Rad from Meg, oil cooler, braided lines, uprated pads, paint and fit new bonnet. Oh, and SMF and r26r clutch.
Hopefully I'll make trax in July.

Nice list there Wilson and an excellent result. So I take it the delivery is better now?

Which pads are you going for?

Delivery is crazy. Bloody cars rattling struggling with all that torque and stereos already nearly landed on my lap. All this without it even being mapped yet. Mr Y, not sure yet? Don't want too extreme for road use. Just need to do some stuff now to pull it all together.

Delivery is crazy. Bloody cars rattling struggling with all that torque and stereos already nearly landed on my lap. All this without it even being mapped yet. Mr Y, not sure yet? Don't want too extreme for road use. Just need to do some stuff now to pull it all together.

Can always have a switch to limit boost or a controller. Will be nice to flick it up a notch once in a while, or whenever you feel like. Love the bonnet by the way, you keeping it? Who did it for you?

Def needs boost per gear. Turbo is T19. More boost, more problems. Everything needs upgrades including clutch. Going with a R26R clutch.

That is so much quality Wilson. For me LY the whole lot!

Have you seen lower temps mate? Are the vents doing the job??

Mr Y unfortunately not. It's something that's haunting these conversions and there's a few that suffer from the same issue. I'm seeing 10 - 15 degs more than the Meg boys especially if your running high boost. I recon it's airflow, water flow or equally both.

Just commented on another thread with the same. Mine always ran a low setting on the fan from when it warmed up.. Also had the electric water pump on constantly

Hi Shakey, what do you mean low setting on Fan. Do you mean it should be constantly on but on a low setting? Also side issue but how's the S1?

Last edited:
Expensive year so far. DMF and clutch done, hybrid done, lots of front suspension bits done. Bonnets gone to be painted LY. The list continues, needs some front pads, cup ARB, new front tyres......and the time to turn up the boost. Hoping to see 330bhp+